August 31, 2009

To-Do List.

OMFG! Hello you! How are you doing? I am so great, TY for asking, I really appreciate it. First off, I've got tons to update you on. Literally like, I hope I have the strengf and energy to power through, don't worry, for you I will. (Celine reference? Perhaps?)

I think I'm going to make a list of everything we have to go over and then address each separately. I can't assume everyone got as grossly high SAT score as I did (or is living in the glory of the past like some I know, either? whatever.) so I don't want to write some million word essay and lose people mid-way through. Although, now that I think about it, my name isn't Charles Dickens or even Nicholas Sparks (P.T.L.) so I realize I wouldn't (or havent ever) lose anyone's interest, but, it gives you something to look forward to . . . other than my half birthday that falls on December 26th.

Let's see, my "to-do" blowout list includes, but is not limited to, the following subjects/hints/quotes/etc.:

1. "Girl, tell me that wasn't the 'Rock My World' remix with Michael Jackson and
Jay Z!" (spoken, of course, by Shirley, yes, my new Durham best friend.)
2. Recession-fighting tips (circa 1994).
3. My first dabble in stand-up comedy which resulted in my like millionth dabble in being
fucking amazing.
4. Michael Jackson hitting the big 5-1 (not literally, of course)
5. The fashion statement that is the puka shell necklace (or anklet or bracelet or some type of
pendant, etc.)

So, at least you know what you're getting this week/next 24 hours. You're welcome. And yes, hold your breath for that first one, its way worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment