October 25, 2009

Damn it.

Have you all missed me as much as I've missed you? I know you have, you don't have to act tough just because its me. I won't judge. Aha! Suckers.

Listen, I had a crazy fucking bosses day and have really been working hard on outfits to wear for the "This is It" premiere in 2 days. Oh yeah, obvi I've got tickets for the midnight showing, and a few more times later in the week. Let me tell you, iron-on transfers are not as easy as their instructions make them out to be. And to top it all off, I mentally had to prepare and make up a medical condition to get out of work this past week so I could mentally prepare for the Backstreet Boys concert that was ahhh-fucking-mazing and also last night in Charlotte. Yes, I know you're way jeal.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the week respite. And long story long, I'll be back in black tomorrow, for your pleasure, as per usual.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment