September 13, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT HATES BLACK PEOPLE! and/or Kanye's TRUTHburst.

Well good evening, little one! I hope this post is finding you very well, naturally. So anyway, I know I'm totes posting in the middle of the VMA's but tell your little sister to hold the fuck on, while I respond, publicly, to a jackass text I just received. I didn't read it with any seriousness but the general message was something about the fact that I wouldn't hate on Kanye because he's black and a liberal. Well, friend, you're right. Being the liberal leaning adorable girl I am, I only point fingers at people that disagree with me. Then, I received a text comparing Kanye to Joey Wilson, my future apprentice. I couldn't disagree more!

After I finished deleting the numbers of those texters, along with the messages themselves, I decided to address 'ye's outburst and get your feedback. Okay no, I don't really care what you think, unless you're agreeing with me (see above). I mean, first off, what do y'all think Kanye raps for? To push a fucking RAV-4? Exactly, he's an artist, an entertainer, if you will - and I always do. So he got up and was a jackass in front of Taylor Swift and America. Big fucking deal. Furthermore, why are we (you) surprised? Did we forget his Hurricane Katrina truthburst? I mean, if I were Tay, I'd be honored, tonight is probably the first and last time she's ever been in anywhere close to being in the same group as George Bush.

In terms of TayTay - homegirl is like . . . 10 right? By the time she grows up she won't even remember it! Her and Miley are probably playing MASH right now! She's okay y'all, seriously.

Now, yes, Kanye was a jackass and totes outbursted, but remember the lesson I've tried to teach you last post, ladies and gentlemen. If there was ever a place to be a jackass during - its awards shows. This is how Joe Wilson and Kanye differ. Duh. I mean, and obviously, both Joey and Kanye are paid to entertain and perform but methinks, if I was a betting woman, Kanye would totally make a better apprentice than Joe. Whatever.

Anyway, on a final note or two - how fucking good did Eminem look? Kind of having sex with Mariah Carey treated him very well, ahhh, thank you!

And I just have to add - JayZ, Canadian tuxedo? Really? You're the only one who can make it look swag, thank you and your welcome.

1 comment:

  1. YO BABY, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, AND IMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BEYONCE'S DANCE MOVES ARE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqA-YGa9eAo

    ReplyDelete